Conditions of Entry
|This is a contract between Imparra Pet Motel (hereafter referred to as “Imparra” and includes the proprietors and their servants and agents) and the pet owner/s or owner/s agent whose signature appears on this contract (hereinafter called “Owner”).
IMPARRA PET MOTEL agrees to exercise due and responsible care, handle pets with kindness and always place their welfare above all else.
1. Owner agrees to pay Imparra to board their pet/s.
2. Pets are up to date with vaccinations and have not had or been in contact with a transmittable disease in the past 6 weeks.
3. Owner acknowledges that payment is to be made in full at check-in and there are no refunds for early pick-ups and that any other fees or charges are to be paid in full before removal of the pets.
4. Imparra is authorised to do whatever they deem necessary for the health and well being of pets. Owner gives full authority to Imparra to call a Veterinary surgeon for any treatment, procedure or to gather or exchange information of the pets in the event of sickness, illness, accident, injury or any reason should Imparra deem necessary at the owners expense and agree to pay all expenses prior to removal of the pet/s. In the event of serious illness when the owner cannot be contacted, the Veterinarian's decision shall be final.
5. All pets are boarded or otherwise handled and cared for by Imparra without responsibility for paralysis tick, canine/feline influenza, sickness, illness, accident, injury, death, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever, due diligence and care having been exercised.
6. All fees are subject to change without notice.
7. If at any time any payment is outstanding for 14 days, I authorise the disposal or sale of the pets in a manner determined by Imparra and hold Imparra harmless and agree to pay any additional costs incurred in recovering outstanding payments.
8. The signing of this contract shall create a lien over pets in favour of Imparra which shall continue to exist while ever monies are owed.
Site by Video Edge